1. During the beginning of Melania and Trump’s relationship, they both seemed to realize what they could do for each other. Donald had his beautiful girlfriend that he could talk crudely about while Melania earned herself a modeling career that Trump could secure.
2. Although Ivanka seems to be the golden child of the Trump family, Melania still wanted children of her own. It is reported that the couple had created a “contract” of sorts before she gave birth to Barron. Donald and Melania agreed that she could give birth to a child as long as she would get her pre-baby body back.
3. Although many sources say that Melania was excited to move into the white house, others noted that she was reluctant. She stayed in New York so her son could finish school, leaving Donald to move into the White House without her.
4. It was reported on the night of the election from Michael Wolff’s book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House that “Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears — and not of joy.”
5. In January 2000, British GQ interviewed Melania and she posed naked on a fur blanket with her only coverage being diamonds and handcuffs.
6. Earlier this year, Daily Mail paid a big sum of money to Melania after they reported false allegations that she once worked as an escort.
7. In September, she threatened legal action against a language school in Croatia due to billboards featuring her face and saying “Just imagine how far you can go with a little bit of English”.